What a great show! Well I enjoyed it anyway.
What did you think of Lol Cats? FAIL/WIN?
Check em here:
- Top Run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJdMDvjfyQ0
- Original double rainbow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BRZkupyURw
We'll bring it back if there's demand, (probably will if there's not.)
I'd like to thank our guests from the show Emily Eddy and Mark.
- You can find more about the wonderful @nexusartcafe at: http://www.nexusartcafe.com/
- For all things Meme say hi to @Mark_Webster
- Open your eyes to the modern and follow @eddyrhead from http://www.manchestermodernistsociety.org/
Your suggestions for Movies With Mother will be taken under consideration tweet in or leave us a message here.
Check out our unedited MWM archive here: http://audioboo.fm/themainstream
I met Edwin the water guy from http://www.givemetap.co.uk/ yesterday, (absolute gent) I'll see if he fancies joining us on the next show. I'm now championing the wonders of free water refills around Manchester, just like I did the almighty @manchesteregg
Your next fix of @themainstream is 11:00-13:00 21st August
Get in the know get on The Mainstream!
Kev
No comments:
Post a Comment